Skip to main content

Skip to navigation

The access keys for this page are:

Service BC Banner


Apply for Canadian Citizenship Federal Government If you want to apply for Canadian citizenship or change or confirm your citizenship status in Canada, there are steps you may need to take.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Federal Government Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) manages the application process and guides applicants through the steps to becoming Canadian citizens. 
Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Advice for Newcomers Federal Government Information on working and living in Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Change of Address Federal Government This online service allows Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) clients to submit an address notification or change of address online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Citizenship Certificate Federal Government This application is for Canadian citizens residing in Canada who wish to apply for a citizenship certificate as proof of Canadian citizenship. Supporting documents required will depend on whether the application is for a new certificate or to replace one that was lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
Foreign Work Permits Federal Government The Work Permits program issues work permits to eligible foreign workers who wish to work temporarily in Canada, provides information on the related application process, and issues visitor records to business visitors.
Interim Federal Health Program Federal Government The Interim Federal Health Program provides temporary health insurance to refugees, protected persons and refugee claimants, as well as to their dependants, in Canada who are not yet covered by a provincial or territorial health insurance plan.
International Driving Permit Federal Government An International Driving Permit (IDP) is a special driving licence for tourists. An IDP allows licensed motorists to drive in international traffic without further tests or applications. It is proof that the holder possesses a valid driving licence, issued by a competent authority, in his or her country of residence.
Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) Program Federal Government The Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) Program provides free basic French and English language courses to adult permanent residents.
Newcomer's Guide to Canadian Housing Federal Government Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) guide to help you find a comfortable place to live in a friendly neighbourhood.
Permanent Resident Card Federal Government The Permanent Resident (PR) Card program issues PR Cards to permanent residents of Canada, who must present theirs when travelling by commercial carrier (airplane, boat, bus or train) in order to gain re-entry into Canada.
Resettlement Assistance Program Federal Government The Resettlement Assistance Program helps refugees and protected persons resettle in Canada by providing them with financial assistance to cover the costs of accommodations, essential clothing, household effects and other living expenses.
Temporary Resident Visa Federal Government The Temporary Resident Visa program issues temporary resident visas (single entry visas and multiple entry visas) and transit visas to eligible applicants and provides information on the related application process.
Welcome BC Information regarding immigrating to British Columbia

Find a Service BC Location

Enter your Postal Code: